Requirements: Nokia 3210 mobile phone, Vibrating motor, Software, Data cable, T6 Torx driver (or allen key)
1) Remove the back cover and battery. Do not remove SIM card. Note the silver plate that is now revealed.
2) Remove antenna using a small screwdriver (Fig 1 & 2). Arrows facing upwards are slots. Arrows pointing to the side are clips.
3) Remove the 4 screws from the silver plate with T6 Torx driver (or allen key). Remove the plate.
4) Turn the silver plate upside down and slide the motor onto it as per Fig 1. The motor has 2 gold contacts. These should touch the circuit board once the silver plate is re-installed in the phone. Re assemble the phone.
5) Enable the vibrate function using suitable software CLICK HERE.
1. Connect the phone to your computer using a cable and select the COM door that you are using 2. Press "Read" to verify that your phone is connected
3. If you haven't the vibra voice active the sign "INVISIBLE" will appear 4. Select the "VISIBLE" voice from the 3210 Vibra software's menu 5. Disconnected your phone and you'll find the Menu 9 - 8 voice